Modeline info needed for Mach64 and ViewSonic 21PS

Modeline info needed for Mach64 and ViewSonic 21PS

Post by Subhash Su » Sun, 30 Apr 1995 04:00:00

I am having a lot of trouble finding correct modelines for my
video card. If anyone can help me with the right mode lines,
I will really appreciate.

I am running Linux (March release frm InforMagic) on a Gateway 2000
P5-100 machine. My video card is ATI GX Mach 64, with 2 MB VRAM.
The monitor is ViewSonic 21 PS.

I would like to drive the monitor at either 1280x1024 or 1024x768.
I have tried to use the modelines offerred by some users on linux
but the screen is both wavy and shifted by 1-2 inches to the
right.

Someone on this net had mentioned that Mach64 driver has
some bugs, and suggested downloading patchlevel 2.
I tried the sunsite, but the XF86_Mach64 there also seems to
be patchlevel 0. Where can I get patchlevel 2.
Also, does anyone know if my problems can be fixed by
the new patch of Mach 64?

Ideally, if someone has the actual modeline information for Mach64
and ViewSonic 21PS, I would greatly appreciate receiving that
info.

Thanks.
-Subhash

1. ViewSonic 21PS ModeLines??

Does anyone have modeline settings for a ViewSonic 21PS 21" monitor?  I
have one of these coming on Tuesday and would appreciate not having to go
through the hassle of spending a lot of time messing with it and spend more
time getting to use it!  :-)

Thanks!

    \/   John T. Croteau - No need to wait; '95 is here... Linux '95   \/

2. HP JetDirect/Solaris 2.5 Printing Problem

3. Need modelines for Mach64 and Viewsonic 15GA

4. Loosing timer interrupts with ACPI

5. Use of S_IFMT and S_IFDIR

6. ?? XConfig for ATI Mach 64/ViewSonic 21PS ??

7. help on install X-kernel under Linux

8. STB Vision 128 - Viewsonic 21PS - X Question

9. Want Mode Lines For Viewsonic 21PS

10. 1600X1200 for STB velocity 64V and Viewsonic 21PS

11. ViewSonic 21PS XF86Config

12. Viewsonic 21PS experience sought