messed up virtual terms

Post by Manuel Moren » Sat, 11 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hello everybody!

I recently upgraded my X server to 3.3.1 and during
intallation I was told that "termcap" would somehow be
affected. I was told to copy or transfer portions of
a file under the X11R6 (termcap) to a file under /etc
(also called termcap). Well, the problem here is that
X works just fine but my non-X virtual terminals are
acting funny. I see weird looking characters on the
screen sometimes (most of the time I should say).

Does anybody know exactly what needs to be done to
correct this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Manuel