Dock apps in Enlightenment 15.5

Post by Michael Lundber » Mon, 26 Jul 1999 04:00:00

I am using RH 6.0 with Enlightenment 15.5 and Gnome (x86 platform).  I
would like to use some WindowMaker and AfterStep dock apps.  I have
downloaded, compiled and installed wmnet-1.05,a network interface
monitoring app.  The program works fine, except that I get the "regular"
window frame around the app.  I would like to be able to run it without the
window frames, so it looks like a normal dock app.

According to the readme in wmnet it should work with other window
managers.  I have seen screenshots of Enlightenment with many kinds of dock
apps.  What's the trick?

Also, what config file do I edit so applications (specifically dock-apps)
start when I start Enlightenment/Gnome?

                  http://www.searchlinux.com

Dock apps in Enlightenment 15.5

Post by Jeff Peters » Tue, 27 Jul 1999 04:00:00

I have some of the same questions.  One thing that I noticed on the
dock apps, if you right click on the border, you will get a list of
options to set with one of them being borders.

1. Dock apps in enlightenment+gnome?

Just switched to GNOME+enlightenment from WindowMaker, but really want
to use the good old dock apps (wmmon, wmppp, wmtime, etc.) Anyone knows
how to automatically start these dock apps at a *fixed* position on
screen?

TIA!

2. Tseng ET6000 2 MB only 8 Bit colors?

3. cscope 15.5

4. Initial Ramdisk Load Failure

5. Enlightenment - activating the dock?

6. 3c509b isa pnp

7. dock in enlightenment

8. sshd error

9. dock on enlightenment

10. Docking apps in WindowMaker

11. windowmaker docked apps...

12. App core dumps when launched from WM dock

13. Error when compiling dock apps in WMaker