Help: Paradise Bali32 Video Card!!!

Post by tden.. » Tue, 16 Jan 1996 04:00:00

After reading the FAQ's I was not able to get my video card working.  I have a
486/66DX and Paradise Bali32 video card with 2MB vram.  Please send email if
you have any suggestions on getting this card to work with Xfree.  Thanks in
advance.

1. config for Paradise Bali32 card?

I'm having problem getting X to display correctly on a Paradise
Bali32
SVGA card, attached to a 15" N.I. magnavox monitor.  The chipset
on the card is labeled ARK1000PV.

Has anybody been able to make that work?

Any feedback appreciated!  Thanks.

Dominique Thiebaut

2. Diff between Shared Object & Shared Lib

3. Paradise BALI32 Help

4. HP DeskJet 690C+

5. v4l: drivers/media Kconfig changes.

6. HELP: paradise Western Digital Bali32

7. kde-kmail question

8. Paradise Bali32

9. Paradise VLB WD90C31 card: What is the video card?

10. Need help with WD/Paradise 90C33 Video Card

11. Video card problem: Paradise Bali 32

12. Is a Paradise Bahamas 64 video card worth it?