Athena Widget, anything better ?

Post by Eckhard.Medin » Thu, 06 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi everyone,

I was wandering if there is a better replacement for the Athena Widgets ? I
mean something less odd looking ;-))

Greetings

Michael

Post by Erik de Castro Lop » Thu, 06 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> Hi everyone,

> I was wandering if there is a better replacement for the Athena Widgets ? I
> mean something less odd looking ;-))

Have a look at Xaw-3d

Erik

The government everybody loves to abuse sues the company everybody loves
to hate. Throw in a bunch of faceless lawyers cross-examining techies
[with] all the charisma of a video driver and you've got a spectacle of
thoroughly miniscule proportions.

Athena Widget, anything better ?

Post by JT » Thu, 06 Jan 2000 04:00:00

OSF Motif. It's THE industry standard!

JT

On Wed, 5 Jan 2000 08:44:56 +0100, "Eckhard.Meding"