AD: XShipWars, X Graphical MUD .60 beta released

AD: XShipWars, X Graphical MUD .60 beta released

Post by learfoxNO SPA » Sun, 05 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I've released .60 of XSW, its still under beta.
This release is not backwards compatable with pre
.60 clients and servers.

   http://dogstar.mit.edu/bajor3d/xsw60.tgz

XSW's home page:

   http://dogstar.mit.edu/bajor3d/

Note that .60 is not an official release but contains
several updates for developers to review.

Sincerely,
-Taura

AD: XShipWars, X Graphical MUD .60 beta released

Post by Gary Duv » Thu, 09 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>I've released .60 of XSW, its still under beta.
>This release is not backwards compatable with pre
>.60 clients and servers.

>   http://dogstar.mit.edu/bajor3d/xsw60.tgz

>XSW's home page:

>   http://dogstar.mit.edu/bajor3d/

Hi Taura,
I noted on trying the two links provided in your post,
that my browser prints a nice "access forbidden"
message. I am curious as to why an "ad" is posted
with links, for non public files?

Regards

1. XShipWars Non-beta released! version 1.00

X S H I P W A R S   1 . 0 0

                          NON BETA RELEASE!

   XShipWars has finished it's preliminary developments and has
completed all it's targeted requirements.

You can download the non-beta at:

        http://fox.mit.edu/xsw/

Future development will still continue, adding additional features
constructivly following.  The very next priority is to port to
Windows.

2. Message from "UNKNOWN"

3. XShipWars final beta released! (Version .95)

4. df2 - nice df FIXED

5. XShipWars Non-beta released! version 1.00

6. LAPACK95 compilation problems (redux)

7. beta dosemu 0.60.0 port for NetBSD-current/i386

8. Could you get fired for choosing Linux?

9. XShipwars .55 beta is out

10. XCS/XShipWars 0.62 beta available

11. A tiny,experimental graphical mud

12. Official Release of DOSEMU0.60