XFConfig86 for Spea v7-mirage VLB 1mb

Post by Michael Cro » Tue, 14 Mar 1995 14:23:10

Has anyone got X working with this card on a standard 14in monitor?
I would be grateful if you could you mail me your config file.

Many thanks.

Michael Cross.

1. v7 spea mirage vlb

I have problems with my new SPEA V7 Mirage VLB graphics card with s3
86c805 chipset !!!!!! help !!!!!!!!

I have substituted my old and slow but proper working Tseng et4000 (it
was a dear). Behind the window display a young, cheap and fast
accelerated card looks tempting ----> SPEA V7 Mirage VLB with s3
86c805 chipset. But at home I feel disillusion.

I have a 486dx2-66 Motherboard (VLB) with 12MB memory (Linux 1.0.9,
XFree86-2.1). When I'm probing the card with "X -probeonly"
(Clocks uncommended in Xconfig) I got the first two clocks, the
next 14 clocks were recognized incorrect. Instead I obtained funny numbers
like " 0.0 0.0 7.0 9.0 9.0 .....".

Then I have copied the clocks specified for this card from the
AccelerateCard file into my Xconfig file. My ModeDB stays unchanged,
because the clocks I have used for my et4000 card (with the same
monitor Vobis ms-1457) are also supported by the Spea Mirage. After
startig X (startx) only the Mode "680x480" (with clock 40.0) yields a
stable X picture, all other Modes doesn't work proper (fast running
stripes).

Please help me !!!!!

Thanx a lot

          Norbert

2. bi-direction ttymon setting (AT&T SV 4.0)

3. SPEA v7 Mirage S3 VLB

4. rxvt-2.4.5 is available!

5. SPEA V7 Mirage (VLB) CTX 1760LR XConfig

6. Kensington Expert Mouse Pro, button problem?

7. Problems with SPEA V7 Mirage VLB S3-805 card

8. Good point of Linux over Windows NT

9. Are there X11-drivers for "Spea V7 Mirage P64 VLB"

10. Spea V7-Mirage 2MB

11. Xconfig Spea V7-Mirage P-64 Help!!!

12. x86 setup Spea V7-Mirage P64

13. Request: XF86Config wanted for Spea V7-Mirage P32 (VL)