OOPS, sorry

Post by Ryan Alle » Sat, 01 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Sorry, flame if you have nothing else to do, but I thought I was on
"comp.os.linux.setup"

but still, someone might be able to help me here.

-- ryan

1. sorry mistake: [2.4.18] another oops in smbfs

Sorry,

I used the wrong system.map

The call trace is now very similar to the one of Cyrille
Chepelov.
Just ignore my previous message.

-

2. Can't reconized ethernet card?

3. kernel Oops message -2.4.x - contains ksymoops <oops.txt

4. How can I access this public ip address on our private LAN?

5. Oops counter (was Re: ntfs OOPS (2.5.63))

6. Announce: NCD NC License Manager For SCO

7. SORRY! Quake and DOOM (look around on the ftp site for the sources!) SORRY!

8. Q: Matching meta charaters in Lex

9. Sorry, the release is 5.04, not 4.03

10. Sorry, but how can I clean my First Sector of my boot patition?

11. Very Newbie question (sorry)

12. Sorry for the stupid question....

13. test(NULL, sorry guys)