Help: Connect HP 700RX x-term to Linux PC

1. PC X-term to RS/6k (INed keymap help)

I am using Hummingbird's eXceed/W product to start up aixterm sessions.
Problem: When a user uses the INed on the micro, rather than the hft,
         the right control does not act as the action key. Similarly,
         the Scroll Lock does not act as the Cancel key.

I looked everywhere on the PC side; eXceed/W is sending keycode 64
for the right control and 125 for the scroll lock. The right Alt key
acts as the Alt key for INed.

Any leads/ideas/comments/suggestions/references will be greatly
appreciated.

Fernie

2. Clearing Modem hangs on 2.3

3. How to use X-term connect to Linux machine.

4. Help Required

5. Linux professional usage for using a PC as an X-Term

6. Missing libraries

7. connecting via an x-term

8. Drop In Linux & Cron

9. Answerbook from PC X-term

10. Can I use xdm with a PC-Based X-Term program?

11. Smart-term vs. x-term

12. Connecting an old PC as term to a Linux machine

13. Help: connecting Tektronix term to HP 710 running VUE