clock speeds

Post by Joey Morri » Sat, 18 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I've just installed slackware Linux which came with xfree86 3.2. I have
a Diamond Stealth 3D model 3000 video card, which is giving me trouble
(blank screen when I start the X server and the system hangs). From
reading various newsgroups I've gotten the impression that version 3.2
doesn't support model 3000, but version 3.3.1 does. Does anyone know of
a way to get things to work properly under 3.2? If it helps, my monitor
is a 15" TTX model 7550.

Thanks,
Joey

1. Cyrix clock speed too low !

Hi,

I'm running a 2.2.5-RELEASE fbsd box with a Cyrix 200 Mhz 6x86MX cpu,
but
at boot time the kernel tells me its a 166 Mhz chip (same
manufacturer)..I've
built a custom kernel and specified the correct chip type so I dont
understand
why this kernel message is so...any ideas anyone ?

Mark

2. Why is there no Mode 2 CD Burning under Linux?

3. CPU model an clock speed from tru64

4. Unix error 1252

5. sbus clock speed

6. Partitioning a floppy - Possible? How?

7. clock speed

8. XF86 Server crashes...

9. SS10-41 SBus clock speed question

10. Stingray64V wit Clock speed >80?

11. Clock speeds and system freeze-ups...

12. dot-clock speed for X-Windows?

13. clock speed correction for suspend mode -- how?