Rage Fury Pro (Rage 128 Pro) don't work under SuSE 6.1

Rage Fury Pro (Rage 128 Pro) don't work under SuSE 6.1

Post by noiz » Sat, 03 Jun 2000 04:00:00

hello,

i have a problem in make working my graphic card, ATI Rage Fury
Pro, and SuSE 6.1 together.

tryed all support infos from the www.suse.de-support database
but i only have a black blinking screen.

i have installed the "xrage-server" from suse.com and have
linked the server to SVGA.

please help me if you know the problem.

1. Not work X-Window on ATI Fury Pro (chipset ATI Rage 128 Pro)

I have a video adapter ATI Fury Pro (chipset ATI Rage 128 Pro). I am
using the OS
Red Hat 6.2. I can't to start X-Window. Xconfigurator can't to recognize
value of
video memory on this plate. I think, I must to install special X-Server
for work this
video system.
Tell me, please, which X-Server I must to install, and where I can to
get it (URL).
May be, I am needing to install next version XFree86 ? Which ?
Help me, if You can!
Thanks!
Dima.

2. SORRY! WRONG PLACE....Re: netta@physics

3. Squid2.3 for Solaris2.6

4. Need a configuration file for Intel 144/144e Modem for gettyps.

5. 16MB ATI Rage 128 Ultra (Rage 128 Pro Ultra)

6. Make my frambuffer work

7. All-In-Wonder 128 Pro (Rage 128 Pro) X server?

8. ati rage fury pro 128

9. Linux & ATI RAGE FURY (RAGE 128 cards)

10. RH 6.1 & ATI RAGE FURY 128 AGP

11. ATI Rage Fury Pro doesn't work