WindowMaker Help

Post by Paul Cartie » Sat, 27 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hello,
I am having a problem building WindowMaker, it always fails when trying
to load the
libXPM library.

I have this library installed into the /usr/X11r6/lib and also a link to
this called /usr/X11

Can anyone help, I would really like to start using this WM.

BTW, I do have the Redhat RPM file but needed to recompile the source
due to a bug
in MetroX.

Thanks All
Paul Cartier

1. Some WindowMaker Help Needed

Hi,
I'm fairly new to Linux & extremely new to WM. My question is: what does
the "icon set" button do under appearances ? I ftp'd a pixmap from
themes.org that appeared to be an icon set, it now shows up under my icon
set tab button nothing happens when I select it. What does this selection
do &/or how do I use my new icons ?

-thanks
James

to reply by email remove the "spam" from my email address

2. HELP: XServer and visuals supported

3. Request for WindowMaker Help

4. application generated keys

5. WindowMaker HELP

6. virtual disk problem

7. WindowMaker Help....

8. Hide taskbar entries for specific apps?

9. help! RUSH and LINUX (RH 5.2 /w WindowMaker)

10. XFree86 & WindowMaker Install Help Needed

11. Please help, Windowmaker works only if csh is used, but not bash

12. WindowMaker Icons help needed

13. Help w/ Dockapp Error in WindowMaker