olvwm4 Help. please?

Post by Jimmie Farm » Tue, 14 Jan 1997 04:00:00

        I installed Olvwm4 (Full colour Openwindows server) on my
machine, and it is working fine.

        My question is, with the old Openwin, I could set the
colours, etc from the "Properties" option on the right mouse
button on the desktop menu.

        With the new Olvwm4, the "colors" option no longer appears,
although the other options are still there.  What am I missing?

        The only change I have made is putting the new "olvwm" in
place of the old one on my system.

        Thanks in advance!

        Sincerly,
        Jimmie Farmer

--
     Jimmie Farmer       |    Wannabe Rockstar, and computer nerd.
    Guitar For Hire      |     Linux hacker, and proud OS/2 user!

http://www.malchick.com/ |      The choice of a GNU generation

1. HELP:OLVWM4.0

I want ot install olvwm4.0 window manager on Linux kernel 2.0.
I have Slakware 3.0 and when I tried to install olvwm, I had
many error messages. I think the Makefile.sunpro that is inside the
package didnt work. One of problems is I dont have libolgx.a in my
system. How can I have correct libraries to install olvwm4.0.
I know that if I install xview3.2 correctly and if I change Makefile
appropriately, then I can install olvwm4.0, but I dont know about
xview and Makefile. Please send me e-mail if there is a solution.

Taehyung Park

2. Important topic: animated mouse cursors! :-)

3. help:OLVWM4.0

4. msmouse 2.1A & mystique X servers

5. PLEASE PLEASE HELP Major problem with my SCSI & Redhat 5.0 PLEASE Help

6. Shell script problem

8. Matrox Millenium --- what modes are supported?

9. NFS please help me please please please sniff

10. PLEASE HELP ME WITH SAMBA ??? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ????

11. Set-up woes, please, please, please help :(

12. please please please help me!