icons?!....where

Post by Trent A. Pancak » Tue, 04 Jun 1996 04:00:00

I am trying to find some icons for such applications as
ghostview..etc.  I just moved to fvwm95 and have the mini-icons
but would like the full sized icons. Can anyone please tell
me where I can get them from.  Thanks a lot.

Trent Pancake

1. Icons, Icon veiwer and Icon converter

Dear Newsgroup,

Looking for the following:

*  Sites and directories for icons that I can use in the toolbar when setting
    up new buttons in X
* An icon viewer for linux and I heard that you are able to get an icon
  converter from somewhere which allows you to convert icons from a Windows
  format *.ico to a format in X

Thank you to all.

DANIEL

2. Trust Microsoft ? you must be joking

3. IE5 "favourites" icons when bookmarking, was Re: Explorer 5 icon

4. SCSI QIC-3080 Tape Drive

5. Replacing the Red Hat icon with the KDE gear icon

6. "Running Linux" by Welsh/Kaufman

7. KDE2: Icon Spacing and Icon Name Wordwrapping

8. using special keys on keyboard

9. Icons, where art thou icons....

10. Icons for Fvwm-CDEmulation - icons.gif [1/1]

11. Icons missing, not showing up in Icon View in Konquerer

12. How do I access icons other than /opt/kde/share/icons ?

13. Problems with desktop icons