ATI 3D Expression (Mach 64)

Post by Asbjorn Dankertse » Sun, 01 Sep 1996 04:00:00

I have troubble getting this card to work with 3.1.2. I try to use the
server for Mach 64, but with no luck so far. Can anyone help me?

-Asbjorn

ATI 3D Expression (Mach 64)

Post by Christopher De Angel » Sun, 01 Sep 1996 04:00:00

>I have troubble getting this card to work with 3.1.2. I try to use the
>server for Mach 64, but with no luck so far. Can anyone help me?
>-Asbjorn

I had some problems too.  I'm at the stage where I got 3.1.2F
(from ftp.rge.com)
and am trying to solve the 'ncurses.so.3.0 problem' by making
use of the various posts about it on this newsgroup.
If you can be more specific about what your problem is,
perhaps me or someone else can help you.  Does X not run
at all because it can't find something?  Are the symbolic links
set up correctly?

You might want to run:

#>  X -probeonly > x.out 2>&1

or in csh

X -probeonly >& x.out

And post the error messages.  Good luck!

-Chris
Chris De Angelis

#include <disclaimer.h>