C++

Post by Slipp » Sat, 26 Sep 1998 04:00:00

how can I compile my source code in linux

C++

Post by Davin S. Hill » Sat, 26 Sep 1998 04:00:00

> how can I compile my source code in linux

You'll probably want to use gcc.  Type "man gcc" or "info gcc" to get
info on how to use gcc.  The de* is gdb.  If you want to do c++
make sure to use the file extension .C (capitol) or .cc or force the
issue by calling g++ instead of gcc.
--
Davin S. Hills
Hills Design Group

http://www.veryComputer.com/

1. For the AIX C++ gurus: creating a C interface to a C++ shard lib

I have created -- using xlC -- a shared library containing shared C++
objects.
One of these objects presents an extern "C" interface that wraps the C++
classes.
Programs compiled with xlc will link with the shared library with both xlc
and xlC
linking, but only the xlC linker works. We want to ship these libraries to
customers
who don't necessarily have the xlC compiler/linker.

Can anyone tell me how to produce a C wrapper for a C++ class, such that the
wrapper is an the same shared library as the C++ class?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Regards,

Edwin Fine

2. dbmalloc documentation

3. these 3 questions from my C++ E-mail group, and my reply to C++ group

4. boca multi-port serial board bb1008

5. c++ IDE like Microsoft's Visual C++, is there one

6. install server backup

7. Are sun studio C/C++ compilers and Forte C/C++ compilers same ??

8. Ext3 partition destroyed. Please help finding it again

9. how to include C++ header files when using Forte 6 C++ compiler?

10. Integrating SparcWorks C++ and Apex C++

11. Is c++ exception supported in GNU C++

12. C++ Compilation problems on Solaris 5.8 (Forte C++ 6 Update 2) -- Iterator

13. Could I compile "c" source with a C++ compiler (Forte C++ Update 2)?