Compudyne KD1500 monitor - equivalents?

Post by Spatu » Sat, 01 Jul 1995 04:00:00

I have a CompUSA Compudyne KD 1500 monitor which my X setup program
does not list.  It is presumably a relabelled version of another
companies' monitor like the rest of the Compudyne stuff :), but I did
not get an instruction booklet with it.  Probably because it was a $199
bargain on the Manager's special table (guaranteed though).  Is there
an equivalent monitor in XF86Config's setup list I could substitute?
So far my Diamond Stealth 64 2Mb DRAM PCI requires pulling and replacing
the SVGA connector to work using the X config I have beyond 800x600
pixel mode.

There must be others using this monitor... ?

1. trouble finding the right modeline for matrox card/compudyne monitor

I have a matrox mystique 220 w/4 megs ram. I have read the various x faqs, as
well as the matrox driver faq.

sigh, anyway, after slugging through a long and painful install of xfree86
3.3.1 I am stuck. For some reason I can only run X in 600x480 27.51Khz mode.
Every other modeline is listed by the server like this:

(--) SVGA: Mode "800x600" needs hsync freq of 35.16 kHz. Deleted.

I've been able to run X in lots of different modes before. My monitors stats
are:
horizontal: 31.5,34-38,35.52,48 Khz
vertical: 50-90Hz

Anyone have any ideas that I might try?

2. include files, have they bee moved

3. X config for Compudyne 14 monitor?

4. Printer problem

5. compudyne kd1450 monitor

6. Summary: trick of adding a dumb terminal

7. Diamond Stealth24VLB and Compudyne Monitor

8. Sys Admins help out a newbie to it...

9. Question: X, Orchid Fahrenheit 1280 and Compudyne Monitor.

10. Settings for a Compudyne monitor?

11. Cardinal SnapPlus Video/Compudyne 1024V monitor !help!

12. Anyone have Compudyne SVGA KD-1440G monitor or similar?

13. X configuration for Compudyne 14 monitor?