farenheit pro64 pci Xconfig

Post by g.. » Sun, 05 Nov 1995 04:00:00

has anyone got this card working under linux/Xfree86.
Just got one and all i know is it S3-964 chipset with
a bt486 ramdac.  I cant get squat when trying to configure with
xf86config.  please tell me if card is not supported
or if you know anyone who has it working....  pleeeeasee
have them give me an email with any info.

but the first is my home i prefer to recieve mail at.

thanks
garry

1. help:farenheit pro64 pci work for Xfree86 ??

I need any info on getting this card to work.
It has S3-964 chipset and a bt485 ramdak.
xf86config  is no help.  if anyone has a
working Xconfig with this video card,
I would really appreciate a copy for evaluation.

thanks

post reply in this group.  Someone else may need the help.

thanks
garry

2. slow ISDN throughput

3. XFree 3.1.1 & Orchid Farenheit Pro64

5. Orchid Farenheit Pro64 Config problems.

6. Problem running Redhat's XGalaga & XDoom

7. HELP: Orchid Fahrenheit Pro64 PCI-Vision9

8. Sample ipchains configs for cable modem

9. Help me XF86Config for Orchid fahrenheit PRo64 PCI(S3 964)

10. HELP: Orchid Fahrenheit Pro64 PCI-Vision964

11. Orchid Farenheit Pro 64 (S3 964/PCI)

12. XConfig, Xconfig, Xconfig

13. WANTED : Xconfig for ATI Mach32 PCI