mwm and sticky windows

Post by Markus Kniebe » Mon, 06 Mar 2000 04:00:00

hello,

got a little question: is MWM able to make windows sticky, which means
they appear on any virt. desk? And if it is able, can anybody give me an
example for the .Xresouce entry?

Thanks...
--

1. Icons sticky on mwm pager

2. How to timeout recv using unix BSD sockets?

3. turn off Mwm pager in Lesstif/Mwm

4. LAN vs. linux

5. Matrox Mystique ands X.

6. Job - Unix test environment builder - Brussels

7. How to replace TWM by MWM as the default window manager

8. ide-scsi emulation question

9. MWM Window Manager

10. looking for mwm window manager for solaris 2.4

11. Sticky Windows Question

12. X/MWM windows locks up upon logout

13. MWM 2.0: opaque move windows?? how