Xfree on thinkpad 380ed

Post by Meor Yaha » Thu, 18 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Does anybody know how to setup x on thinkpad 380ed? Please include your
reply to my e-mail.

--
Meor Ridzuan Meor Yahaya
George Washington University

1. Xfree on thinkpad 380ed

I have installed redhat 4.2 on my Thinkpad 380ed.  I haven't configure
most of the part yet, but i really want to run X on the machine.  Does
anybody know how to set it up? The system hang afterit show the timeout
for the mouse ... Please include your reply to my e-mail.

--
Meor Ridzuan Meor Yahaya
George Washington University

2. strange raid messages

3. IBM ThinkPad 380ED and X?

4. how to get the vi's first parameter in .exrc

5. Linux on a ThinkPad 380ED?

6. Lilo mem=80MB problem help

7. Laptop mounting problem in IBM Thinkpad 380ED

8. formating hard drives in linux.

9. HELP: 3C589D not recognized on Thinkpad 380ED (Solaris 2.6 x86)

10. Problems installing Linux in a Thinkpad 380ED

11. Graphics Driver for IBM Thinkpad 380ED or 770D

12. Debian on IBM Thinkpad 380ED

13. Sound on ThinkPad 380ED