Matrox Millenium 1 with RedHat 7.1

Post by David W.E. Robert » Wed, 07 Aug 2002 00:41:09

Henrik,
thanks - also just found the mapping to the mga driver in the XF86Config-4
file.
Still think the XFree bundled with RedHat 7.1 should handle an original
Matrox Millenium 1 (1995 vintage) as this used to be a popular card.
Oh, well - I have ordered a new PCI card (no AGP in my P120) but am now
reading badish things about Geforce 2 cards.
Cheers
Dave R