Netscape freezes unexpectedly

1. Flash Plugin for netscape+xmms = Netscape freezing?

Hi,

I encounter a strange experience.  My linux box is Linux-MAndrake 7.1 with
netscape-communicator-4.73-6mdk package installed.  I downloaded flash plugins from Macromedia
and installed it.  The flash plugin works great only if I'm NOT playing mp3 file with xmms
(xmms-1.2.2-1mdk package).  When I'm playing mp3 with xmms, my netscape freezes while it is
downloading a page with flash support.  When I stop playing mp3, the flash supported page
immediately comes out.  The same happens no matter what output plugin (OSS Driver and ESound) I
use in xmms. I wonder whether there is relationship between xmms and flash plugin.
Does anyone has similar experience?  Can you solve it?

Thanks in advance.
--

Regards,
Wai Keung, Fung

Department of Mechanical and Automation Engineering,
The Chinese University of Hong Kong,
Shatin, N.T.,
Hong Kong.

Tel: (852)26098056      Fax: (852)26036002

2. X doesn't like Trident TVGA 9440 AGi. Ideas?

3. Netscape shuts down unexpectedly!

4. Linking OpenGL to Metro-X

5. netscape exits unexpectedly, sometimes kills my whole X sessio

6. Sparc20 won't boot after installation

7. sparc on intel-Netscape kills CDE unexpectedly

8. Error in perl-generated sh script

9. Netscape 4.5 Quits Unexpectedly

10. Netscape 4.5 unexpectedly quits

11. Freeze freeze freeze..

12. Netscape freezes display. TRY: xlsfonts -lm

13. Netscape Freezing?