GREAT 0.92 & Motif Binaries?

Post by <CJO.. » Thu, 10 Aug 1995 04:00:00

   I'm curious, as anyone running GREAT V0.92?  If so I'm new to GREAT and Moti
f, I know Motif is not free, but I am wondering, aren't the libraries that are
used for GREAT available?  If so, I would appreciate some info on where to get
them or perhaps some kind soul sould send them to me.  I've been fiddling with
Linux since Aug 94, but have really never gotten into setting up the Windows ye
t, I sort of just tinker with it.

   Also, are there any major advantages of upgrading from V2 to V3 of X, I edid
(sorry about that...) I did upgrade to V3 and now I'm back to V2, figured it
may be easier to get everything working if I didn't have so much extra stuff, l
aying around???