Do I have ELF, Intel ELF, pcthreads or what??

Do I have ELF, Intel ELF, pcthreads or what??

Post by jay Beatt » Mon, 22 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I've just installed rh 5.2. For my first adventure after getting up and
running, I'm trying to install a game FreeTrek, which uses an Xwindow
library called Mesa. So I go get Mesa.

Mesa paralyzes me with options. In particular, it want to know my
"system configuration".  Mesa gives me the following linux options:

Linux systems, make static .a libs
Linux systems, make ELF shared libs
Linux w/ Intel assembly
Linux w/ Intel assembly, make ELF shared libs
Linux w/ Intel assembly and linuxthreads
Linux systems with libggi

If I had to guess it's intel assembly and ELF.

Anybody know? Any help  appreciated.

Thanks. Jay