Text to bitmap convertor ...

Post by Raghavendra B » Sat, 13 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

I recently learnt that there is a tool in Linux which converts text data
into bitmap format. This may be achieved using LaTex. Could you please
let me know whether such a tool/utility really exists?

My requirement is as follows:
If I give the input as \alpha, then the output should be a bitmap file
containing the symbol alpha. The list includes all types of symbols and
some complex mathematical formula containing symbols (in a bitmap).

Any tool out there that closely matches this requirement may be informed
to me.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,
Raghavendra.

1. Text to bitmap convertor...

Hello,

I recently learnt that there is a tool in Linux which converts text data
into bitmap format. This may be achieved using LaTex. Could you please
let me know whether such a tool/utility really exists?

My requirement is as follows:
If I give the input as \alpha, then the output should be a bitmap file
containing the symbol alpha. The list includes all types of symbols and
some complex mathematical formula containing symbols (in a bitmap).

Any tool out there that closely matches this requirement may be informed
to me.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,
Raghavendra.

2. Need to know DCE RPC related tuning

3. Recursive directories ?

4. Listserver

5. Windows Text --> Linux Text Converter

6. missing in.telnetd

7. AVI (RGB 8bits) -> any bitmap converter

8. " xsetroot -bitmap bitmapname" does not display bitmaps in color!!!

9. unix WP 5.x -> text converter?

10. solaris 2.5.1 text to HPGL converter/filter

11. Unix to Dos Text file converter.