X on the IBM 760CD Thinkpad

Post by Richard Lam » Fri, 12 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Has anyone gotten this to work ?
I have gotten to the point where I can get the 800x600 screen to come
up but everything appears doubled (on either external or internal
monitor). Its as though only every other pixel is being accessed so the
whole screen is maginified. Cursor works, applications work but there
is always this shadow/duplicate of everything.
The chipset appears to be a VESA Trident.
Any help would be appreciated.

Rick Lamb

1. IBM ThinkPad 760CD SCO UNIX installation problems

I would appreciate any help from anyone who has tried (or succeeded in)
installing SCO 3.2V4.21 on an IBM ThinkPad.  It seems to lock up while
making the file system.  I'm trying to use System Commander and run
several OS's, starting with a clean HD.

Thanks in advance.

JG

2. How do use multiple shell variables with sed command?

3. XFree86 on IBM ThinkPad 760CD

4. i740

5. Q: Slackware 3.0, IBM ThinkPad 760CD?

6. Ethernet Card problem on a laptop

7. Need ibm thinkpad 760CD XF86Config file

8. ZIP and printer

9. HELP! VideoModes for IBM ThinkPad 760CD ?

10. Subject: Please help - Debian 1.2 on IBM ThinkPad 760CD

11. Solaris x86 installation on IBM Thinkpad model 760CD

12. Thinkpad 760CD Display

13. Linux on Thinkpad 760CD