Laptop mouse problem Accupoint

Post by berni » Wed, 05 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I just installed Debian GNU(!:-)/Linux 1.2 on my
toshiba 110 CS and nearly everything runs fine...
The problem appears sometimes when I'm using Netscape2
(especially when I'm reading the news, no kidding !)
-- my mouse pointer goes crazy and starts going up.
Sometimes it stops before the top of the screen,
sometimes not.

The 'protocol' is set to 'Microsoft' in XF86Config.

P.S: I am running a remote Netscape via a PLIP link,
when I run ping some packets are 'timeout' but I
don't think there's a relation between this and the
mouse problem... is there ?
and BTW, here should I post for my 'PLIP timeout' ?

        Bernard Fabrot

1. ACCUPOINT Mouse Question (Toshiba Laptop)

Currently, I'm using an external mouse on my Toshiba
Satellite.  Anyone know about a driver for the Accupoint
gizmo in the center of the keyboard?

Should I write a driver for it?  Or has one been written
(nothing in the kernel works for me)?

Tim

--
 Tim Bass, Senior Systems Engineer
 ValueRocket Labs

 http://www.valuerocket.com/

2. Unix Administration Skills urgently required

3. Toshiba 425CDS Accupoint mouse problems

4. prueba

5. Toshiba AccuPoint mouse query

6. KDE3 in SuSe

7. Using Accupoint Mouse in T4900CT

8. fix NGROUPS hard limit (resend)

9. How to use Toshiba's accupoint stick 'mouse' device?

10. Need help with Toshiba AccuPoint "mouse"

11. T3400 Accupoint mouse on Linux+XF2.1

12. Help with a AccuPoint mouse...

13. What mouse is AccuPoint?