Diamond Stealth 3D 2200 - Does anyone konws how it runs with X?

Diamond Stealth 3D 2200 - Does anyone konws how it runs with X?

Post by Joerg Feldman » Tue, 01 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Hello!

Does anyone has experiences with the Diamond Stealth 3D 2200 card?
Is there a possibility to use any X-Server, espescially a SVGA-Server with 256
colors to get run with this card?
I get my Diamond started with the common 16-color mode, but in RES 640x480
 - that sucks!!!
 If anyone get a good Hack or any troubleshooting else, please contact me!

 Thanx in advance
 We need to work together Y.a.L.P. (Yet another Linux Prob)
 JF

1. Help needed fast: diamond stealth 3D 2200

I have ordered a new systeem yesterday, I thought that the trouble
with diamond card is history, but I am reading all kind off bad news
about the support for this card.
If this is a bad card for running X I can still change the
configuration.

Could anyone help me out?

If this card is not suitable for running X could you recommend me
another card from diamond stealth.
(64 video 2121, 2201 or 3240).

Thanks,
Robbie

2. Latest Linux

3. Diamond Stealth 3d 2000 Pro, and the Diamond Stealth 3d 3000, in Xfree86

4. ne2000 with RedHat 6.1

5. Diamond Stealth 2200 with X11 How ??

6. Diamond Stealth 32 PCI Clocks

7. diamond stealth 64 graphics 2200??

8. Anyone using Billion ISDN card?

9. Anyone knows where to get display drivers for XFree86 - Diamond Stealth 3D 4000

10. Q: anyone using diamond stealth 3d 2000?

11. Tip: how to run 1024x768x24 @ 75Hz w/ a Diamond Stealth 3D 2000 4MB

12. How to make Diamond Stealth 3D 3000 run X in Linux?

13. Can't get X running on a Diamond Stealth 3D 2000 Pro