Motif Recommendations

Post by Stover Babco » Sun, 29 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Hi Everyone,

I am planning on buying a copy of Motif. But I would like some
recommendations on which package to buy. I have looked at Metrolink's
Motif version 2.0 which looks good. Are there any others anyone else
likes and would recommend.

Thanks, Stover

Motif Recommendations

Post by Bernie Borenste » Tue, 01 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Stover,

  I use Metrolink's Motif and am very happy.  I started with Infomagic
MOOTIFF and had some minor problems.  Go with Metrolink.

                        Bernie Borenstein
                        Douglas Aircraft

>Hi Everyone,
>I am planning on buying a copy of Motif. But I would like some
>recommendations on which package to buy. I have looked at Metrolink's
>Motif version 2.0 which looks good. Are there any others anyone else
>likes and would recommend.
>Thanks, Stover

Motif Recommendations

Post by Rob van Nieuwke » Thu, 03 Oct 1996 04:00:00

>Hi Everyone,
>I am planning on buying a copy of Motif. But I would like some
>recommendations on which package to buy. I have looked at Metrolink's
>Motif version 2.0 which looks good. Are there any others anyone else
>likes and would recommend.

I got Red Hat Motif 2.0 which is in fact Metrolink Motif 2.0.
No problems till now.  Looks good.

        r.

Motif Recommendations

Post by Allan Ra » Sat, 05 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Quote:> Hi Everyone,

> I am planning on buying a copy of Motif. But I would like some
> recommendations on which package to buy. I have looked at Metrolink's
> Motif version 2.0 which looks good. Are there any others anyone else
> likes and would recommend.

> Thanks, Stover

As best as I can tell 'Red Hat Motif 2.0' is identical to (ie. is) MetroLink
Motif only cheaper.  Check out the RH web pages on their Motif and you'll
soon see what I mean.

http://www.redhat.com/

Regards,
Allan.