Need XF86Config for #9 GXE 64 Pro & CTX 1785GM

Need XF86Config for #9 GXE 64 Pro & CTX 1785GM

Post by Alan Hazelt » Sun, 22 Jan 1995 05:40:29

I just realized my return address was wrong for the past two posts I sent out...

Anyway,  I'm looking for some help setting up my XF86Config information with
the graphics card and monitor I have.  I cannot get the ConfigXF86 program to
work properly since it always reports a parse error before completing.  Further
investigation shows this to be a parse error in the Xconfig file while running
the reconfig program.  To get around all this I am looking for XF86Config information
for the #9 GXE 64 Pro video card and the CTX 1785GM monitor.  I could also use
the Cards.dat and Monitors.dat format for the above information if available.

Thanks,

-Alan

---
Alan Hazelton

Senior Project Engineer
Document Services Platform Development
Xerox Corporation

1. Need XF86Config for #9GXE64Pro & CTX 1785GM

If anyone has the XF86Config information for a PCI #9 GXE64 Pro video card or
a CTX 1785GM monitor please send me the information.  As an alternative, I can
use the Cards.dat or Monitors.dat format for the above.

Thanks,
-Alan

---
Alan Hazelton

Senior Project Engineer
Document Services Platform Development
Xerox Corporation

2. ports/rpm

3. Need XF86Config info for CTX 1785GM Monitor

4. want to display message when telnet connects

5. XF86Config for #9 GXE 64 PRO, 2 MB, Dell 1024x768 monitor?

6. iBCS module errors on boot.

7. XF86Config for Dell P5-90, #9 GXE 64 Pro, Dell 1024x768 monitor

8. Some enlightenment needed

9. #9 GXE 64 Pro & X - How I Did It

10. HELP: XF86Config for #9 GXE 64 and NEC 5FGe

11. help needed on XF86Config w/ATI Graphics Pro Turbo Mach 64

12. 16 bpp with my #9 GXE 64 Pro

13. Config for X, #9 GXE 64 Pro