AfterStep EdgeResistance ineffective

Post by Dick Repas » Fri, 23 Apr 1999 04:00:00

How do I increase the resistance to move between viewports in
afterstep?

I've tried EdgeResistance without success. By default, EdgeResistance
is not specified in any file in ~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep.
I placed EdgeResistance 2000 10 in the generalities section of
~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/pager, and it seems to have absolutely no
effect. (Yes, I restarted X).  I believe that the EdgeScroll is 100
100, but I do not know for sure because I can find no mention of it in
my own configuration files or the system files.  The system behaves as
if EdgeScroll is 100 100.

I'm running the AfterStep from Red Hats AfterStep-1.5-0.7.i386.rpm on
a stock Red Hat 5.2 system with XFree86-3.3.3.1-1.

Thanks,

Dick

--

Remove the underscore from my e-mail address to reply by mail.