What Mail reader should I use?

Post by Mike Rod » Sun, 21 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Is there a good X-based mail reader?  I'm using elm right now which is
okay but I'd like to use something X-based.

Mike

Post by Zoran Marjansk » Wed, 24 Apr 1996 04:00:00

> Is there a good X-based mail reader?  I'm using elm right now which is
> okay but I'd like to use something X-based.

> Mike

Try Netscape Atlas (v3.0 beta). I used to use xfmail, which I thought
was good, until I got Netscape Atlas.

I like the convenience of having news, mail & www all in one. Netscape
did a good job of making it more friendlier to use... I think anyway.

--
:-)
Zoran

1. Need mail reader and Newsgroup Reader that uses encryption

I need a good email program that can use PGP or GPG encryption.  I'd like to
start signing my emails and stuff.  right now this is on windows, but Im
ready for the full changeover (sorta, using VNC...)  I dont want to be
cutting and pasting my emails to encrypt them.  I refuse to use any command
line tools.  Thats just about my only requirements I suppose.

So can anyone recomment an email program as well as a newsgroup reader for
RH8 that can do these things.  That has an RPM....  I'm a linux noob and I
need simplicity.

Thanks a lot!!!

dnoyeB

2. kernel module and X

3. X mail reader using IMAP?

4. tool to introduce packet delays...

5. Is there a mail reader for MSWord/WordPerfect mail Attachments?

6. Rebuilt Yggdrasil kernel, always fsck's

7. Using mail/Mail to send HTML mail via SMTP

8. Remove Windows Disk?

9. Local Mail (using "mail") Does Not Get Delivered?

10. Mail: Using a Different Domainname in outgoing mail

11. forwarding using mail -F protocol (or how to setup a local mailing list).

12. How can I check mail delivery is success when using other mail server inside ISP?

13. Cannot mail from DMZ to Intranet using mail command