Epson LX-400

Post by Avrahaam Hanadar » Wed, 10 Nov 1999 04:00:00

I'm running SuSE 6.2, and everything seems to be working now, but I have
searched everywhere and have found no "drivers" for my Epson LX-400. The
best advice I've received (I thinK) has been to find one for a similar
printer, but what is similar to my nine pin dot matrix printer? All the
printers listed seem to be laser or ink jet. Does anyone have a printer name
I can use or maybe even a driver I can slip in?

Avraham Hanadari
Hod hasharon, Israel

1. printcap entry for EPSON LX-400

The subject says it all.
        I have a 486 linux box and an EPSON LX-400 but I can't figure out
the printcap entry for it in the /etc/printcap.
        Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Surasak Pubuanak

2. Xterm Font size

3. Epson LX-400

4. Changing Subnet mask

5. Epson Stylus Color 400 Problems

6. Multi-port PCI NICs

7. Epson Stylus 400/ WP8

8. Best way to change an Network Adapter.

9. Epson 400

10. Printing with an Epson Stylus Color 400

11. EPSON Stylus Color 400 Drivers

12. Epson Stylus 400 and gs5.10 stc.upp driver

13. Epson Stylus 400 question