Another backspace/delete question--SORRY

Another backspace/delete question--SORRY

Post by Kevin L. Schic » Thu, 28 Mar 1996 04:00:00

I've noticed that backspace and delete work for some things under X, but not
others. eg. They work for netscape, but not rxvt (delete acts as backspace).

Actually since I've changed to Slackware 3.0 I've noticed a delete problem at my
console also.

What the hell is going on? Will xmodmap backspace = whatever help?

Sorry for asking this question. I realize it's been asked alot, but all the others
regarded a X wide problem. Mine only seems to be a problem with certain apps.