XkbLookupKeySym

Post by J Eickhol » Sun, 28 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hello.  I am trying to get Navigator running, but am getting a "can't resolve XkbLookupKeySym"

1. XkbLookupKeySym error using xdm

I recently upgraded to XFree86 3.1.2G from 3.1.2E.  Even when using version E, I always
had problems trying to run xdm.  Using the default xdm config file from RedHat, when
xdm would start everything seemed OK, but when I would try to type my login, the screen
would just blink and refresh.  The only way out seemed to be a combination of Ctrl-Alt-Bspace
and Ctrl-Alt-Del.  I just downloaded Netscape 3.0 and get the same error as xdm:

can't resolve symbol 'XkbLookupKeySym'

Also, before I upgraded, I was able to use my fvwm key bindings to switch between my
virtual windows(in the pager) using my keypad.  Now, however, they no longer work.  Whether
the num lock is on or not, it doesn't work.  Instead, the 8,4,6,2 seem to be mapped to
their respective arrow keys.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chad

2. Copyrights (any good ones?)

3. undefined reference to XkbLookupKeySym when compiling

4. LinuxThreads+signals => SIGSEGV in system call?

5. Can't resolve symbol 'XkbLookupKeySym

6. Help...beginner at sockets

7. can't resolve symbol 'XkbLookupKeySym'

8. Mouse Hopping Away help?

9. XkbLookupKeySym problem

10. netscape: can't resolve symbol 'XkbLookupKeySym'

11. Error: xterm can't resolve symbol 'XkbLookupKeySym'

12. can't resolve symbol 'XkbLookupKeySym'

13. XkbLookupKeySym?