Xkb Related help

Post by pirabhaga » Thu, 28 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi ,
I like to know the details regarding XKB extension. The format of the
.xkb file and how to convert to a xkm file. Is there any possibility to
create our own .xkm file and use it with our X server? Any help in this
regard will be extremely appreciated!
Any sites to get more info. on the xkb?
Thanx,
Prab

1. Need XKB documentation + French,Russian XKB table

Hi all,
I currently using a 105 keys MF 2 keyboard.
Three keys (the microsoft WIN95 ones) are currently unused.
I would like to use them for switching between German, French and Russian
keyboard layout.

In order to implement such functionality I would like to write a new Layout
using the XKB protocol. Unfortunately I haven't found any documentation
telling how to write XKB tables yet.

In order to ensure the proper keyboard layout I need sample XKB or Xmodmap
files for Russian and French keyboards.

I can read German, English and French (_not_ Russian yet). Please respond
using  one of these languages.

Thanks for your help

Florian
--

ADDRESS: Florian Rupp                PHONE: ++49-241-890253

         D-52074 Aachen

2. vi edit bug?

3. XFree86 3.2 can't open XKB (RH 4.0)---HELP!

4. NCSA .htaccess search goes up how far?

5. Please Help! Can't load XKB Keymap!

6. IBM 7025 F40 RS6000 RISC COMPUTER SERVER

7. ??*%#$! XKB Problem - Help

8. script: make a copy for itself before dying.

9. XKB Help Required

10. Couldn't load XKB keymap??? Please help--

11. Please Help! Can't load XKB Keymap!

12. help! startx XKB keymap load?

13. iptables woes - may be RELATED related :)