Gvim, Mozilla menu font

Post by Denis Kovalk » Sun, 02 Mar 2003 22:13:02

How to change menu font in programs like gvim or mozilla? Current menu
font look worse.

1. Mozilla and menu fonts

I have installed Debian 3.0 with Gnome 2.2 for the first time on my Desktop.
 This system has X windows installed along with Mozilla.

Initially when I started Mozilla, everything was working fine.  I tried
to tweak with the font sizes.  After setting the fonts to an an
acceptable level. I exited the application.

Now each time I start Mozilla, the menu fonts occupy the who window.  I
tried to delete .mozilla directory and it did not work.  I have even
tried to uninstall and reinstall mozilla.  There is no change in the font
sizes.

How do I get to use Mozilla in normal mode?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Subba Rao
sailorn at attglobal.net

2. syslog.conf

3. Gtk font dialog discriminates? / gvim font trouble

4. Replacing string in file

5. gvim & fonts

6. Trouble compiling kernel

7. larger fonts for gVIM and other apps

8. locking files?

9. Mozilla Menu Shortcut in X

10. Upgraded Freetype, now fonts in Mozilla look worse

11. Ugly fonts in Mozilla and Xchat- Howto

12. Internet explorer fonts in Mozilla

13. printing font size in Mozilla/Galeon