Netscape browser

Post by Jimmy Navarr » Wed, 10 Mar 1999 04:00:00

How come while surfing the WWW using Netscape it frequently go to
minimize?  I had Netscape Communicator 4.5 and it was even worst that it
crashed a lot.  I'm currently using Red Hat 5.2 with Netscape
Communicator 4.07 which is pretty stable browser but still it kept going
minimize...  Anybody knows a fix?
--
Jimmy Navarro

To reply me direct, remove extra.

1. Non Netscape Proxy between Netscape Commerce Server & Netscape Browser

When trying to access http://www.internet.net/ we received the following
error within Netscape:

Error 400
Invalid request "CONNECT www.internet.net:443 HTTP/1.0" (unknown method)

When accessing the page through Mosaic we get the page without any errors!

Looking further into this, we realized that the http site was using a Netsite-Commerce/1.0 server.  Another note is internally we access the outside
world using a proxy server(CERN). On further investigation, we realized
that our environment variable in Netscape, Security Proxy, was set to our
proxy server.  Yet our proxy server (CERN) does not offer any of the
security methods.

How can we enable the CERN Proxy server to be able to pass through Netscapes security queries?  Any information would be helpful!

                        Thanks,
                        Vicki.

3. Can't backspace in netscape browser

4. if (OS != WIN_whatever) Lexmark_3200 = paper_weight;

5. is there a Netscape browser for Alpha Linux??

6. corba ports

7. Installing Netscape Browser with XFee86

8. Problems compiling Xfig3.1.4

9. Does Netscape Browser Exists for SCO UNIX???

10. Netscape browser for Solaris 2.4 x86?

11. Netscape browser problem on Linux

12. Linux and Netscape Browser 1.1N

13. Apache 1.3.1 and SSI and Netscape browser