big fonts problem

Post by Klaus-Peter Froechtlin » Thu, 07 May 1998 04:00:00

Hallo,

Who knows how to display big numbers with an acceptable appearance ?

For now, i use some scalable fonts with a pizelsize of 100. The problem
are the 100dpi-fonts. In this size there are still only big block
numbers, not very satisfying.

Are there somewhere better fonts, i.e. 300dpi resolution, or
does exist another simple possibility to display them on the desktop
with a better accuracy ?

All advices are welcomed, thanks

Klaus-Peter

1. I have a BIG, BIG,BIG problem with DOSEMU 0.98.5.

Hello,

Please can some one help me with this:

I have Red Hat 5.2, kernel 2.0.36, dosemu 0.98.5.
When i start DOSEMU then the config.sys and autoexec.bat will not load into
the computer his memory in DOSEMU.
I have placed the config.sys and the autoexec.bat on c:\
I have set the var. $_emusys = "sys" and $_emubat = "bat" into the
dosemu.conf.

But it will not work, can some one help me, what do i wrong?

Greatings Jarno

2. 5.1 + errata = 5.2 ??

3. big disk problems - or: big-disk problems?

4. remote windows

5. Problem with MK 7.2 and KDE2.0: very big fonts

6. OLICOM ISA/IV 2173 driver needed

7. Big Big Big CORE Image !!

8. X in 256 colors

9. Big, Big Very BIG SCSI DISK