number nine graphix 332 s3 virge x windows

number nine graphix 332 s3 virge x windows

Post by Jeff Taylo » Tue, 28 Oct 1997 04:00:00

i am having problems with my video card in Xfree86
i have red hat 4.2 with whatever version of xwindows comes with that
i am running the SVGA server

i have a number nine graphix 332 video card with 2 megs of ram
and the s3 virge chipset

the screen is smaller and towards the top right of the screen, i can't
seem to figure out what the problem is
the res. is 800x600

any help would be appriciated

---
"Then there are those who care not about extraterrestrials, searching
for meaning in other human beings, rare are lucky are those who find it,
for although we may not be alone in universe, in our own separate ways
on this planet we are all   alone."   (Jose Chung - the x files)