Database Modeling Tool For Linux/X Windows

Database Modeling Tool For Linux/X Windows

Post by Jeffrey Thompso » Sun, 30 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone know of a database modeling tool (like ER diagrams and database dictionaries and such) that's
available for the X Windows / Linux?

Thanks.

Jeffrey Thompson

1. Database Modeling Tools for Linux?

Does anyone know of any modeling tools like Embarcadero's ER/Studio or CA's
ER/Win for Linux.  I hate having to flip-flop between Linux and Windows just
to use a modeling tool.  It's enough to make me look at VMWare...

--
For Open Source Middleware Visit http://home.netcom.com/~tgagne

2. Kernel update query??

3. ER/Database modeling tools?

4. IDE / ATAPI CD ROM PROBLEM

5. database modeling tool for MySQL

6. Anybody know a WWW-server which can be compiled with just ansi-c?

7. Database modelling tools

8. a new arch feature "for Linus"

9. tool for programming x-windows handling informix databases

10. Modeling tool for Linux

11. 3d modelling tool for Linux

12. Data Modeling Tool for Linux

13. Database Design Tools for Linux ??