XF86 and Cirrus5465 ans S3MX

Post by Christian Jol » Mon, 05 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I have a desktop system at home with a cirrus 5465
and a NECXv17 monitor and I also have a Toshiba
Tecra 750DVD with an S3MX Graphic Chip.

I am having tremendous problemsetting up this
XF86Config file.

If anyone has the same config or similar, can you
please send me your XF86COnfig file ?

Tx,

Christian

XF86 and Cirrus5465 ans S3MX

Post by Somethi » Mon, 05 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Have you tried running xf86config, to generate your config?
Most of the time generating a xf86config file, is done automatically
through a utility, such as xf86config or Xconfigurator.  I would send
you mine, but I have a very different setup.