Turning of screen saver in RH5.0/fvwm2

Post by Matthew Heim » Wed, 11 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I need to know how to turn off the screen saver in my RH5.0.  I dont
think that it is a fvwm configuration question since my screen blanks
when I am in command line text mode too.

Help

Turning of screen saver in RH5.0/fvwm2

Post by ELVI » Sat, 14 Mar 1998 04:00:00

# xset s off

Quote:>I need to know how to turn off the screen saver in my RH5.0.  I dont
>think that it is a fvwm configuration question since my screen blanks
>when I am in command line text mode too.

>Help

1. Please help me turn off screen saver in RH5.0/fvwm2

I am running RedHat 5.0 with fvwm2 95 version of x windows.  I am
not used to the configuration files for this window manager but my
users want an interface that is closer to windows 95.  The problem
that I am having is that the screen blanks after about 10-15 minutes
of nonactivity.   I dont think that this is necessarily a windows
manager configuration problem since the blank screen saver goes on
when I am in command line text mode.

Help.

2. help dip SLIP wil dynamic IP server

3. Screen saver turns my screen white !!!

4. Need more help with samba, please.

5. can I turn off the console screen saver?

6. Internet Magazine (UK - Oct 1997) trashes Apache - ho hum

7. How to turn of screen saver

8. PATCH: 2.5.28 fix umem compile

9. How to turn off the console screen saver

10. Turning off screen saver on ODT 3.0

11. Turn off VC screen saver

12. How do I turn off screen saver?

13. Turning off Console screen saver