Intel 845G problem

Post by Kaspar Minosiant » Sat, 05 Oct 2002 06:25:10

Hi
I'm trying to run X in RH 7.3 and SuSe 8.0 but it doesn't work properly
because there isn't any driver for this card (intel 845G) .
I should use VESA driver but it works only with little resolution so
it's not really attractive.
Could anybody advise me how can be this problem solved.
Thanks

Intel 845G problem

Post by Makoto Hasegaw » Sun, 06 Oct 2002 17:19:03

Hi.
How about use i810 driver with XFree86 4.2.99 ?

Makoto Hasegawa

Quote:> Hi
> I'm trying to run X in RH 7.3 and SuSe 8.0 but it doesn't work properly
> because there isn't any driver for this card (intel 845G) .
> I should use VESA driver but it works only with little resolution so
> it's not really attractive.
> Could anybody advise me how can be this problem solved.
> Thanks

1. Intel 845G - Integrated Audio

What driver do I need for the integrated audio on the i845G chipset MB?
I believe it's called "AC'97", though not totally sure - there are lots of
letters and numbers in the MB spec I haven't got I slightest clue about, so
I can be wrong here ;)

2. Source Code for Crypt function under SCO unix

3. Linu support for Intel 845G

4. gnupg 1.2.1

5. Intel 845G chipset and X-windows

6. dosemu .49

7. Intel 845G

8. Partitioning Scheme

9. Linux support for Intel 845G

10. Intel 845G chipset support

11. Test Result #2 INTEL 845G Chipset IDE

12. High resolution with intel 845G

13. intel 845G