Hauppauge Support 4 Linux ?

Post by Karsten Muelle » Sun, 04 May 1997 04:00:00

Hi folks,
Since I bought a Hauppauge Win/TVpci I just wondered, if anybody
has developed a driver for this card to use it under Linux ?
Anyone ?

Thanks in advance...
Karsten

Hauppauge Support 4 Linux ?

Post by Mike Chinand » Sun, 04 May 1997 04:00:00

Check out:

   http://www.thp.Uni-Koeln.DE/~rjkm/linux/bttv.html

--Mike

1. Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1300 supported under Linux ?

Hi,  I'm situated in the UK

The question is as per title :  can anyone tell me whether the Hauppauge
WinTV-HVR-1300 is supported under Linux and is so then are there any
peculiarities or quirks relating to this card under Linux ?

Many thanks,

--
Boo

2. Mumail ComposeLetter () proble

3. Hauppauge WinCast TV card linux support?

4. CBTree on Solaris? Anybody convert it?

5. Any Linux support for Hauppauge WinTV?

6. NIC problems

7. Hauppauge WinTV/pci Radio Support

8. Win2000 on Linux

9. Hauppauge WinTV in Linux