KDE installation problem

Post by L.G. » Fri, 25 Sep 1998 04:00:00

I am trying to install the binar RPM containing KDE. I have the qt
libraries up. Everything seemed to set up correctly, bu t when I try to
start X, I get the following error:

error in loading shared bodies /opt/kde/lib/libkdecore.so.1: undefined
symbol XXXXXXXX

What's going on? I followed the install  instructions carefully.

L.G.

KDE installation problem

Post by Bogdan Hlevc » Sun, 14 Feb 1999 04:00:00

> I am trying to install the binar RPM containing KDE. I have the qt
> libraries up. Everything seemed to set up correctly, bu t when I try to
> start X, I get the following error:

> error in loading shared bodies /opt/kde/lib/libkdecore.so.1: undefined
> symbol XXXXXXXX

> What's going on? I followed the install  instructions carefully.

> L.G.

KDE installation problem

Post by Bogdan Hlevc » Sun, 14 Feb 1999 04:00:00

> I am trying to install the binar RPM containing KDE. I have the qt
> libraries up. Everything seemed to set up correctly, bu t when I try to
> start X, I get the following error:

> error in loading shared bodies /opt/kde/lib/libkdecore.so.1: undefined
> symbol XXXXXXXX

> What's going on? I followed the install  instructions carefully.

> L.G.

You have a wrong  version of Qt  library

Bogdan

1. Kde installation Problem

Hi all:

I start to use FreeBSD 2.2.5 for a month la, and want to install KDE.
However, I meet quite a lot of problem, can any one HELP me
I have downloaded some file from Internet, here are
    kdesupport
    kdelibs
    kdebase

    kdegames
    kdeutils
    kdegraphics
    kdemultimedia
    kdenetwork
    kdeadmin
[they are all  *.lsm and  *.tar]

After extract them with   tar xvzf   command, I have got so many file
extracted.
Can I use     make install    to port it ? how ?
I still need to connect to internet during installation ?

2. NFS - mass connection timeouts

3. KDE installation problem

4. Linux/RDBMS permanent positions open in Texas

5. Weird KDE installation problem: user works, root doesn't

6. modifying multiple files at once. awk? sed?

7. KDE Installation Problems

8. Database nfo

9. kde installation problem

10. Kde installation problem