Why are there items in main menu that cant be removed in menu editor?

Why are there items in main menu that cant be removed in menu editor?

Post by Steen Fulle » Mon, 07 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I've been trying to clean up the main menu - removing items I wont need.
The problem is that some items in the main menu dont have a corresponding
entry in the menu editor.  Its like the main menu is being generated with 2
seperate config files, but the menu editor only uses one.  What gives?

Post by Hans Dumbraj » Mon, 07 Feb 2000 04:00:00

> I've been trying to clean up the main menu - removing items I wont need.
> The problem is that some items in the main menu dont have a corresponding
> entry in the menu editor.  Its like the main menu is being generated with 2
> seperate config files, but the menu editor only uses one.  What gives?

> --

What gives is that nobody knows what you are talking about.. what
WindowManager are you using? There are dozens of different WindowMangers for
X.. all totally different from each other..