Diamond Stealth 64 DRAM PCI (2mb)

Post by Matt Nemenm » Wed, 03 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Hi X people!

Well, I bought my new computer that came equipped with
Diamond Stealth 64 DRAM PCI card. And now I wish to setup
X to use this card with SONY Mutiscan 15SF monitor. And as
usialy I compiled a list of wuestions to ask:

        1. Does anyone see any unsolvable problems with such
           configuration?
        2. Can anyone mail me an XF86Config file for Diamond
           Stealth 64 DRAM?
        3. What is the screen resolution and deepth I can expect
           from such setup?
        4. Any other hints?

Thanks a lot,

Matt.

1. Need config files for Diamond Stealth 64 Video 2MB DRam PCI

I too have just bought the DS64, 2MB Dram PIC card and am having troubles.
Here is some more information about the card:
  It uses a new accelererated chip--the ARK2000
  The card is one of the 2001 series.
I am running this card with a 14"CTX monitor.
I've been using a Trident8900 (and is currently back in there to type this)
with the monitor using the SVGA server.
If anyone has figured this card out, I'd like to know also.  I'll share
any information if I figure it out before then.

Thanks,
-jason.

2. gnome-objc compiling

3. Diamond Stealth 64 DRAM 2MB PCI?

4. PCI slots went out

5. X driver for STEALTH 64 VIDEO 2201XLE PCI or GRAPHICS XPRESSION 2MB PCI DRAM???

6. How to Identify Printer to be Used

7. Diamond Stealth 64 DRAM PCI (Trio 64) and vgalib

8. Is there a partitioning tool that will allow me to change partition types

9. Diamond Stealth 64 VLB 2MB DRAM

10. Diamond Stealth 64 2MB Dram (S3 864) and X

11. Q: 1152x900x16bpp with Diamond Stealth 64 DRAM (2Mb)?

12. diamond stealth 64 2mb dram and idek vision master 17

13. Diamond Stealth 64 2MB DRAM