Problems with SuSE permedia server and Expert Media PM3040

Problems with SuSE permedia server and Expert Media PM3040

Post by Henrik Modig » Sat, 11 Jul 1998 04:00:00

I've got an Expert media PM3040 video board and tried to use the
XSuSE_Elsa_Gloria server but it segfaults after identifying the chip.

Has anyone been able to successfully configure a similar system? If so, I
would appreciate any help concerning this matter.'

Thanks

Henrik Modigh
ICQ: 1038197

1. X-Suse Server for Permedia 2 based cards

Edgar--

I have been using the X-SuSE-Elsa_GLoria server for Diamond FireGL 1000 Pro
on Redhat 5.0 and FreeBSD.Works great. No problems. You can get the
xserver  from www.suse.com. They provide  a modified xf86config card
database so you can config just like any other supported card.

I upgraded from an old 2MB S3 card. I'm very happy with the Diamond card.

charles

2. errors in xview (open windows) programs

3. suse x-server supports permedia 2 on axp

4. apps under v2.0.x - expect

5. Probleme mit 3DLabs Permedia 2v (onboard) / Problems with 3DLabs Permedia 2v (onboard)

6. IrDA patches on the way...

7. Expert color Permedia

8. Can't install RH6 onto udma66 hd

9. WTS: Suse Linux Enterprise Server 10 and Suse Linux Enterprise Server 9

10. startx hangs using Permedia 2 and suse xglint.rpm

11. Problems With X Windows and ATI Expert Expert 98 (Rage Pro) on Red Hat 5.1

12. Expert Media MED3240/41 soundcard trouble...

13. Matrox Mystique ands X.