Rage Fury Pro

Post by Jeff Bucke » Thu, 11 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know if the Rage Fury Pro is supported under Linux?  I know the
DVD probably isn't but what about video, OpenGL and such?

Thanks,
Jeff

Rage Fury Pro

Post by tsik.. » Fri, 12 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Does anyone know if the Rage Fury Pro is supported under Linux?  I know
>the DVD probably isn't but what about video, OpenGL and such?
>Thanks,
>Jeff

Go to SuSE at:
http://www.suse.de/en/support/xsuse/#rage
You can get the correct server there along with all the info.

Ted Sikora

http://tsikora.tiac.net/

1. Rage Fury Pro (Rage 128 Pro) don't work under SuSE 6.1

hello,

i have a problem in make working my graphic card, ATI Rage Fury
Pro, and SuSE 6.1 together.

tryed all support infos from the www.suse.de-support database
but i only have a black blinking screen.

i have installed the "xrage-server" from suse.com and have
linked the server to SVGA.

please help me if you know the problem.

2. Partition recovery...

3. Rage Fury Pro/Xpert 2000 Pro

4. HELP A NEWBIE

5. ati rage fury pro 128

6. 2 nt domains on different sides of firewall

7. Red Hat 7, XFree86 4.01 & ATI's Rage Fury Pro

8. SQUID problems

9. drivers for ATI RAGE FURY PRO(32MB)

10. Xwindows and an ATI Rage Fury Pro (AGP)

11. display problems with Rage Fury Pro

12. ATI RAGE FURY PRO HELP!!!

13. ATI Rage Fury Pro King Size Menthol Lights